• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He won because his team was good

While Saric (and Embiid) were both better
Screenshot_20180411-193343_Gallery.jpg

U right................

I love Giannis I really do but dude goes against the flow sometimes and forces way too much. Doesn't help we have no offense system and our best players best work usually comes in iso

*****s really hate James Harden that’s wild

I honestly thought he was the MVP for most of the year. Didn't even realize how his shooting fell off after all star and how much better LeBron's numbers were for the season. Now I'm just waiting for a convincing argument in harden's favor and I'm not sure there is one.

A team with luc Tucker cp ariza and capella yet harden is the reason their defense is so good :lol:

Reactions: God
It apprently isn't with the Philly fans lol

The funny thing is the more they continue to be unable to let it go the more misinformed they look.
Most fans are over the ROY thing from last year. The booing is for ****s and giggles

The same way no Philly fan acknowledges #4 on the nuggets lol

I honestly thought he was the MVP for most of the year. Didn't even realize how his shooting fell off after all star and how much better LeBron's numbers were for the season. Now I'm just waiting for a convincing argument in harden's favor and I'm not sure there is one.

A team with luc Tucker cp ariza and capella yet harden is the reason their defense is so good :lol:

30 a game for a 66 win team. There really is no other reasoning necessary tbh

I read in here just the other day that the rockets defense falls off a cliff when luc mah boute doesn't play..

Luc is the best defender on the Rockets by far. I honestly wished he started in place of Ariza.

When Luc is on the court, the Rockets have a defensive rating of 104.3 when he is off the court they have a defensive rating of 108.8

The problem is Tuck is forced to guard 2 and 3’s when Anderson shares the court with him. The only alternative to that is Gerald Green playing Luc’s minutes and he’s consistently showed he’s a negative defender this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom