• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://deadsp.in/NJpGRDC
DKwv7sRVYAALrku.jpg

Curry revenge tour continues. Fighting for all brownskin despite all the hate because he's lightskin. My dawg :smokin.

Houston has 2 of the top 6/7 players in the NBA. Reigning 6th man. 3&D wing, Stretch 4....and a good P&R/Lob finishing Big and multiple versatile wing defenders. They got talent, depth, a cohesive system and should be considered with the likes of those other teams (sans GSW).

We gotta get out of this counting "Super team" nonsense. Do you have talent, play well together, have depth, or nah?

That's the only measure in my opinion. The 2015 Warriors won with only 2 All Stars (a combined 2 total appearances at the time).

Really looking forward to watching the Rockets play this year. I think they'll be better than most expect....and Cp3 and Harden will work better than expected.

Houston has 2 of the top 6/7 players in the NBA. Reigning 6th man. 3&D wing, Stretch 4....and a good P&R/Lob finishing Big and multiple versatile wing defenders. They got talent, depth, a cohesive system and should be considered with the likes of those other teams (sans GSW).

We gotta get out of this counting "Super team" nonsense. Do you have talent, play well together, have depth, or nah?

That's the only measure in my opinion. The 2015 Warriors won with only 2 All Stars (a combined 2 total appearances at the time).

Really looking forward to watching the Rockets play this year. I think they'll be better than most expect....and Cp3 and Harden will work better than expected.
Agree with ya, the only thing I'll sprinkle in is that the Warriors won in 2015 when Cleveland was missing their 2nd and 3rd best players. That's a rarity

Aaaand they still ain't better than GSW, Spurs or OKC

Shams Charania‏Verified account @ShamsCharania 1 second ago
More
Free agent Chris Bosh is finalizing a two-year, $2M-plus deal to join the Cleveland Cavaliers, league sources tell The Vertical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom