• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shams Charania‏Verified account @ShamsCharania 1 second ago
More
Free agent Chris Bosh is finalizing a two-year, $2M-plus deal to join the Cleveland Cavaliers, league sources tell The Vertical.
No way. Any team that picks him up is on the hook for his contract I believe. Who would do that knowing he can't play. So that number is wrong and the logic is off.

We really need to define 'super team.'

How do Harden and Kiwi have super teams? Harden, Paul, and... ? Kiwi, LMA, can we consider Pau a star anymore?
if we can consider wade a star and a plus player then we can consider pau a star to. how is kiwi not on a super team. he has two hof on his squad.

More
Free agent Chris Bosh is finalizing a two-year, $2M-plus deal to join the Cleveland Cavaliers, league sources tell The Vertical.
i wouldnt take neone named shams serious

Bulls drafted mj,pippen and kukoc
Spurs drafted tony, duncan,ginoboli and the admiral
This is not a new thing

While I get what you're saying

The bulls didn't draft pippen

Houston still has d'antoni as coach (cp3 and harden may very well get him
Fired before the season ends) and a rebuilt bench
Gonna take a while to mesh and hit their stride

There goes Hugh Hefner.

There goes the green light. May all distraction be avoided for these NBA players for a great season

Pourin out some E&J fa heff...rest in power playboi

IMG_9410.JPG

Wish i could rep twice...season right rown the corna erk n jerk winter freddy back...watch out na

:smokin

My Dawg Fa Sho

My lor mans like 21 in college. Everytime he come back round way....he bring a bottle of E&J XO...and we gotta drink it just cuz the lor ***** showed luv when he ain't got it like that yet.

That caramel hint in that thang underated right there. Mix that up with some sweet tea or cranberry juice and you feeling right. We call it "demon eyes" when we off the erk :pimp:.

if we can consider wade a star and a plus player then we can consider pau a star to. how is kiwi not on a super team. he has two hof on his squad.
I don't consider Wade a star, though. Bruh looked extra pedestrian with the Bulls, and towards the end of the Heat. He's a plus player, but not a star.

Same with Pau, and I've a huge Pau fan. Not a star. Kiwi has no HOFers in their prime.

More
:rofl: :rofl:

While I get what you're saying

The bulls didn't draft pippen

Houston still has d'antoni as coach (cp3 and harden may very well get him
Fired before the season ends)
and a rebuilt bench
Gonna take a while to mesh and hit their stride

This just sounds goofy as ****. Just preface these types of posts with "I hope".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom