• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone actually think boogie is worth that pick? i sure as hell don't. i dont see who they can get for that trade that is fair value.

wonder if pelicans would take back hield and that pick for boogie

Not really, but it would an all-in move by Cleveland to try to contend for a chip this year and convince LeBron to stay

Not sure if posted but, if you have Verizon FiOS there's a league pass free preview until the 24th I think.

That's fair, and he may not have much diversity to his game right now. However, he did show pretty much everything that made me like him originally-

ELITE quickness and athleticism
Competitiveness/"dog in him"
Willingness and ease of getting in the paint
Good passer
Good defensive instincts

I don't ever want to give a direct comparison like John Wall, because he was such an incredible prospect, and is a great player, but he does have a lot of similar characteristics.
I’ll only get excited if he makes a 3 ...y’all kill Lonzo and Fultz on what they not doing or can’t do but it’s all positives and love for Fox for some reason

Giannis with 37 and 13 last night with 3 steals. :pimp:

He just has to get me some blocks and I'll be very happy

He had a 5 block game this preseason, I'd like to see some of those

I’ll only get excited if he makes a 3 ...y’all kill Lonzo and Fultz on what they not doing or can’t do but it’s all positives and love for Fox for some reason

Fultz screwed with his jumper and that was one of his strengths coming in so that's legitimate. But they just hating on BBB.

That was bad defense by not by just jokic.

Why is Milsap hugged up on a non shooter in Mitchell thus causing he's help defense to be late.

Chandler is putting exactly zero pressure on Ingles's pass.

Will Barton should've easily been able to bump Gobert going into the lane. Joe Johnson post up should have destroyed the spacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom