• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Nets will be better than the Bulls, Lakers, Suns, Knicks for sure. Potentially better than Orlando and Indiana

They added good players and while they’ll miss Lin, the cupboard isn’t bare
They Just gave up 140 to the Pacers in a Loss with Lin playing ...it’s gonna he worse than this :lol:

I’ll only get excited if he makes a 3 ...y’all kill Lonzo and Fultz on what they not doing or can’t do but it’s all positives and love for Fox for some reason

Pretty much. Dudes already got their minds made up as far as which rookie's they want to be good or bad. When Zo struggles tonight against Bev it's gonna be a lot of "see he's a bust, I hate the Lakers".

I’ll only get excited if he makes a 3 ...y’all kill Lonzo and Fultz on what they not doing or can’t do but it’s all positives and love for Fox for some reason

That's not true at all. Y'all are just hyperbolic at all times with Lonzo. Also, most of the people who aren't high on him have NEVER been high on him. The receipts are in the college bball thread, draft thread and summer league thread. It's been the same things for over a year now. Same as with Fox. No one who likes him had ever been shy about worrying about his jumper. Furthermore, if you've watched all of the prospects the positives jump off the screen at you. It is surprising that after a year, it's still not painfully obvious what some of us are seeing. But this is why they play the games

That's not true at all. Y'all are just hyperbolic at all times with Lonzo. Also, most of the people who aren't high on him have NEVER been high on him. The receipts are in the college bball thread, draft thread and summer league thread. It's been the same things for over a year now. Same as with Fox. No one who likes him had ever been shy about worrying about his jumper. Furthermore, if you've watched all of the prospects the positives jump off the screen at you. It is surprising that after a year, it's still not painfully obvious what some of us are seeing. But this is why they play the games

Except when Zo has played well or will play well we gotta/-gonna have to put out an APB to find y'all. Each of the kids have different strengths, but only one seemingly gets the hate. It's all good though going to be even sweeter when he balls.

Except when Zo has played well or will play well we gotta/-gonna have to put out an APB to find y'all. Each of the kids have different strengths, but only one seemingly gets the hate. It's all good though going to be even sweeter when he balls.

This is also not true but if it makes you feel better cool. No one was ghost when he played well. Y'all sure were copping pleas though when he hasn't, which he showed those flaws in every single preseason game he played. And it's not hate to point out a flaw. That's being objective.

Wall is a career 32% 3pt shooter. Do you not get excited about watching him? Some players have the ability to still be exciting (and effective) without being great 3pt shooters.

Regarding Fultz, I haven't said anything negative about him other than him completely changing his shot from college, which makes zero sense. He has already shown that he has the ability to get pretty much anywhere he wants on the floor though, and that's probably one of the most valuable skills you can have in basketball.

Lonzo's passing is extremely fun to watch and it obviously has a positive effect on the team. I've always said that. I'm just not sure how effective he can be in the halfcourt, when the game slows down. I think that it gives him a bit of a ceiling compared to the other top PGs in the draft. I've never seen much competitive fire from him either.

Its so crazy to me how no matter the way a player defends Giannis, he still will find his way to the rim. Backing off of him almost makes things worse for the defender because he gets a head start to the rack :lol:

This is also not true but if it makes you feel better cool. No one was ghost when he played well. Y'all sure were copping pleas though when he hasn't, which he showed those flaws in every single preseason game he played. And it's not hate to point out a flaw. That's being objective.

This is a lie all you gotta do is go back to the 1st game at summer league vs the subsequent ones. He literally played 1 game in preseason and got hurt early in the 2nd one.

This is a lie all you gotta do is go back to the 1st game at summer league vs the subsequent ones. He literally played 1 game in preseason and got hurt early in the 2nd one.

It's absolutely not a lie. He was AWFUL in the first summer league game. The ones after literally all the same people were still in the thread(shoes, addict, b Sox, harden, myself, etc). Stop trying to make yourself feel better. He has shown the flaws that people have been harping on, in every game he's played so far. He hasn't beat anyone off the dribble (oddly enough something you consistently brought up about Dlo). He showed basically no middle game at all. And wasn't shooting the 3 at a great clip to boot. But sure, we're all haters that just disappear

Its so crazy to me how no matter the way a player defends Giannis, he still will find his way to the rim. Backing off of him almost makes things worse for the defender because he gets a head start to the rack :lol:
He's so freaking long and the strides he makes when running are huge. There just isn't anybody else like him. He's almost unstoppable when he gets in the paint, which he can do at will.

There has def. been more hate than praise (not even love, cause I don't expect it) towards Lonzo... Def. agree with the fact that when he had a good game, not many spoke/were ghost, and when those that aren't fans of his spoke, they def. downplayed his game. I find everything strange like you.. but hey.

At this point, like you said, he just has to ball and prove people wrong..

It's absolutely not a lie. He was AWFUL in the first summer league game. The ones after literally all the same people were still in the thread(shoes, addict, b Sox, harden, myself, etc). Stop trying to make yourself feel better. He has shown the flaws that people have been harping on, in every game he's played so far. He hasn't beat anyone off the dribble (oddly enough something you consistently brought up about Dlo). He showed basically no middle game at all. And wasn't shooting the 3 at a great clip to boot. But sure, we're all haters that just disappear

I got the receipts, but cook.

Suns celebrating their 50 year anniversary by losing by 50.

:smh:

Gotta trust “The Timeline” as a Suns fan.

Basically fielding college sophomores, juniors, and seniors out there on the court along with Tyson Chandler.

Already getting a head start for MBIII or MPJr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom