• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're as blind as those refs then. The heck you talkin'?

What do you mean? Gibson was blatantly jacking Jokic on and off ball. You aren’t allowed to hold and hand check in the nba and he even hit him in the face :lol:. I don’t mind letting them play but that was pretty far. Was obvious Tony brothers wasn’t going to let him foul out and Gibson is smart enormously to know that.

Slander away

027432E4-3E1F-4C7D-B852-B14FA8DF46F7.gif

Couple of notes from the MIN-DEN game...

1. Jokic the real deal, but we already knew this
2. Millsap was a terrible signing
3. Mike Malone needs to go. Absolutely terrible play calling and rotations

Most importantly though, never ever ever put KAT or Jokic in the same sentence as KP defensively. They're trash AF on that end. No advanced stat can tell me otherwise.

Timberwolves are scrappy but damn they going to get massacred by Houston. They almost gave the game away depending on Jimmy iso ball too much. Only reason why they won was because Taj did a really good job on jokic down the stretch.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:at the refs being the reason The Nuggets lost. Playoffs on the line Refs Aint Gonna let the Offensive player Bump & push the defender all game & not allow the Defender that luxury back

Couple of notes from the MIN-DEN game...

1. Jokic the real deal, but we already knew this
2. Millsap was a terrible signing
3. Mike Malone needs to go. Absolutely terrible play calling and rotations

Most importantly though, never ever ever put KAT or Jokic in the same sentence as KP defensively. They're trash AF on that end. No advanced stat can tell me otherwise.
Only disagree with number 2

Millsap on paper is an excellent fit with Jokic. Defender. He was an All-Star last season and put up numbers

He just didn't get in rhythm this year, he missed more than half of it

Next year he should bounce back and Denver should make the playoffs next season with Harris back and perhaps Barton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom