• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s like the West wasn’t historically close. You’re better than this Doc

giphy.gif

I didn't hear this kind of reasoning When people thought OKC was Gonna miss the playoffs. Now Almost making it isn't a knock.

Wanted Celts/Wiz Round 1 so I could catch a couple games. Wiz bout to beat the Raptors though.

Wizards can't even beat the Hawks and you expect them to beat the Raps?

Raptors in 5. Wizards implode this off-season.

blazers need to cool down on the effort.

a NOP 1st round matchup is better than playing OKC, even though they swept them (i think).

Wizards can't even beat the Hawks and you expect them to beat the Raps?

Raptors in 5. Wizards implode this off-season.
Wall didn't play against the Hawks. Team isn't better without Wall.

Betting on the Raptors was always a fools errand. That's why it was so hilarious when all the anti-Bron dudes in here were swearing by them.

Malone completely pissed that game away. I don’t know how you don’t fire him after that tbh

Malone did exactly what he did all third quarter that kept them in the game & that's run offense through Jokic. It Worked flawlessly in the third, by the fourth/OT he was worn out & had Taj All over him. Had a couple of decent looks & didn't make them. Malone is not to blame for this loss.

super happy with how the bracket ended up. I'm definitely not guaranteeing the Bucks will beat the Celtics, but they better. and not getting Raptors or Cavs 2nd round is awesome. And a 2nd round series with the Sixers would be awesome.
Even after the beat down today without Embiid or Redick? Lol

I do think the Bucks can beat Boston but Giannis would have to go God mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom