• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vogel really only had like 2 good seasons as a coach. Wasn't it his idea to put Gordon at the 3?

He didn't really have a choice, Orlando signed big men in bulk and Vogul needed to put his best players on the floor where talent was scarce.

What? First one that surprised me, thought he was excused, that's crazy. Wonder if MJ's got a replacement in mind

Well they brought in Mitch so I'm sure they want to start off clean. Kemba will probably be traded along with the other Vets.

I also just realized Dwight and Mitch are re-united. Dwight's definitely gone :lol:

Well they brought in Mitch so I'm sure they want to start off clean. Kemba will probably be traded along with the other Vets.

I also just realized Dwight and Mitch are re-united. Dwight's definitely gone :lol:

Will that be 3 teams in 3 years for Dwight if that happens? He is coming off a pretty decent season as well.

Pretty spot on

I agree with almost everything here except for Coach Brown as COY. Even as a Sixers fan, I'd say other coaches outperformed him, that being said, Coach still did an amazing job overall with this team, not taking anything away from him.

Also, I wouldn't be mad if LeBron won MVP.

Pretty spot on

No lie I like reading dude, but HOW TF does he get a Vote?!
My man is a BlogBoy
http://www.espn.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/6081/meet-your-blogger-rob-mahoney-of-the-two-man-game
nba_Mahoney_300.jpg

Will that be 3 teams in 3 years for Dwight if that happens? He is coming off a pretty decent season as well.

He is. Also, next year is his last so that + his performance this year would make him more tradable. Owing 23mil to him is a little hard to swallow though...I wonder who would be willing to trade for him?

I ain't wanna say it but I never bought those "injuries" for one second.
They’re set up to play into June for the next several years, on top of the 3 deep runs they’ve already had. Doesn’t make much sense to trot them out for 82 games, 33-35 mins a night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom