Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach Lowe’s picks:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23131464/zach-lowe-2017-18-picks-all-nba-all-defensive-all-rookie

Plus a bonus award:

1F0FBD1C-C619-4040-A177-23ABAF07EC05.jpeg

Was that the game where Kobe got his 5th ring and 2nd finals mvp against the Celtics?

pretty similar statistically?

I've seen it that way for awhile, mentally I've been comparing them for years but you're right they're not comparable statistically this season. Still remain that they have similar impact and there isn't anything wrong with preferring Jimmy who's an absolute player and has been for years

H2H's a bit shallow of way of comparing them, they're pretty similar statistically... That I can admit although I'm pulling for Jimmy. I just don't see how we can see it as outlandish that they are on the same level... My preference is Jimmy because of shooting/defense/iso-situations but I'm interested in why Giannas's of another tier

Giannis is one of a handful of guys that can switch 1-5. Jimmy can’t. Giannis is offering rim protection, jimmy is not.

Giannis commands a double on the block, jimmy doesn’t. Giannis can play both sides of PNR and is better in transition.

It’s really no comparison

gg Bulls fans

the season ended a day ago, the off season hasn't even technically started, the playoffs haven't even started play yet

and the Kings picked up another L :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You think it'd be the right choice for him to change his form after shooting that way for years?

That side spin is awful and still limits him going right. He made a few but he’s essentially shooting two different jumpers.

Stanley is right though, he’s gotta fix his feet as well

Hoping Sexton or Trae doesn't end up in Orlando but they probably dropped Elfrid for the opportunity to ruin one of the 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom