• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear this man Kyrie has had at least 5 nose jobs since he came into the league

Of all the times possible he really scheduled it for the day before/day of Game 7 of the Conference Finals though?

Can't believe Willie Reed didn't catch on with a Playoff team before the deadline, has to be something behind the scenes(I think dudes with worse domestic abuse cases have gotten called)

Sounds more like he already had the surgery days before Game 7 and couldn't take a flight as a result.

Sounds more like he already had the surgery days before Game 7 and couldn't take a flight as a result.

Meh...this wasn’t some spur of the moment thing. He’s had several nose surgeries before and would have known going into it whether or not flying was gonna be an issue. Could have easily pushed it to tomorrow.

Meh...this wasn’t some spur of the moment thing. He’s had several nose surgeries before and would have known going into it whether or not flying was gonna be an issue. Could have easily pushed it to tomorrow.

I guess...

I think it just came down to him not wanting to be in the building for either scenario that was at play yesterday. Watching either side celebrate making the Finals without you, Hot Sauce said hard pass

Smart going to take his QO and they'll either re-sign Baynes or get Nerlens with the MLE.

if you’re Boston do u make a move for Bamba
051617celticsce013.jpg

He can probably finesse the Mavs somehow while keeping the main core group of guys
Would be something built around Rozier and the Sac pick. Don't know if he'd be willing to part with both the Sacramento and Memphis picks. Probably not enough, but who knows.

does houston even re-sign CP-0 given his age and his history of falling apart. this was their best chance given their cap situation and talent on the roster.

If CP3 played tonight they had a legitimate chance to win and then win the championship. So I’d expect them to re-sign him, Capela and try to add another free agent that’s willing to take a big discount for a year.

does houston even re-sign CP-0 given his age and his history of falling apart. this was their best chance given their cap situation and talent on the roster.

If they’re smart with their money they don’t guarantee more than 2 years

Reactions: MVP

There’s no better pg for Houston than Paul. Idk y’all remember it took the Lakers a while before they got over the hump to get the chip, same with The Bulls, The old Rockets and the Cavs. Like this is what happens you take your lumps and come back stronger/more prepared

Would be something built around Rozier and the Sac pick. Don't know if he'd be willing to part with both the Sacramento and Memphis picks. Probably not enough, but who knows.

Rozier showed that the best he’ll be is 6MOTY

Rozier could be celts version of eric gordon/lou williams but i could see some team willing to offer him a starting role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom