• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I was thinking about it today... I would try to trade Gordan Hayward and maybe a future first for CJ. McCollum

No?????????

Blazers ain’t trading CJ for Hayward...even if he came back the same player that’s still a lateral move.

What was Stephen A Smith doing in 1999?

Working for the Philadelphia Inquirer

He reported too early that T-Mac and a first rounder was going to be traded for Larry Hughes and then the Raptors ended up going back on the deal

Working for the Philadelphia Inquirer

He reported too early that T-Mac and a first rounder was going to be traded for Larry Hughes and then the Raptors ended up going back on the deal

Ahh got you. His real reporter days.

Blazers ain’t trading CJ for Hayward...even if he came back the same player that’s still a lateral move.

How is that a lateral move? At this point McCollum and DAME are the same type of player.. They're having the same issue OKC had with Westbrook and Oladipo

How is that a lateral move? At this point McCollum and DAME are the same type of player.. They're having the same issue OKC had with Westbrook and Oladipo

It's a lateral move....because trading CJ McCollum for Gordon Hayward...does not put the Trailblazers any closer to contending than where they already are.

Also...we need to stop talking Hayward trades.

1 - Boston won't trade him
2 - He's 28 years old, coming off a horrific injury and is owed 100 million over the next 3

15/5/5 season coming

I mean in reality, with Kristaps possibly being out for the whole season the only priority should be getting Frank and whoever they draft as much minutes as possible. So he SHOULD get those numbers unless he’s so bad in his minutes that they have to sit him.

Ben Simmons threw out the first pitch at the Phillies game today with his right hand :nerd:

Shooting hand change coming :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom