• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
colangelo gonna mess around and get fired. sixers re-hire sam hinkie. process comes full circle? hinkie resurrection :pimp:

I have no words lol

Hinkie come home lol

witness-1.jpg

B Sox B Sox @DeadsetAce Sharpshoeter13 Sharpshoeter13 @617collector @JD617

Anyone else watching this Anything Is Possible doc about the 08 team?

It's :nthat:

Talking about the plane rides....KG arm wrestling Baby and Leon, playing c-lo and cards on the plane KG with this shirt off with a big boombox :lol:

Will check it out asap. '08 team gotta be one of the best teams built to win chips, and it was also the year I graduated from HS. Lots of memories attending the parade. I lost my wallet during the festivities and Perk waving at us :lol:

Last edited:
It’s pretty wild to me that the “source” who contacted The Ringer about BC’s burner accounts works in Artificial Intelligence.

Hinkie did an interview with SI after he resigned talkin bout how he’s gonna focus on Machine Learning and AI. Crazy coincidence lol

bruh... this man BC is sus.

:lol:

it's definitely BC... his son plays for university of chicago

the man's pettiness

:rofl: @ colangelo. All these Republicans are the same. I wanna see those tweets about social issues that they talked about but didn't post. Would be hilarious if he trades embiid.

Definitely some mid but he did smash miss dyl who's a dime and a half so props to him
BC's burner account RT'd this
https://twitter.com/itsgabrielleu/status/829106346498732032

man this account is a gold mine :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom