Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, BC is ****ed :lol:
bill simmons still run theringer? he's tryna sabotage philly so the celts can be the real young core?

Bryan Colangelo should've just came out and admitted it was him instead of going the denial route first. This internet sleuths are going to have this all figured out by the morning

bet all these GMs and players are trying to figure out their password to their burner account and trying to delete it :lol:

The person he didn't crap on was Simmons.

He kept insinuating that it's Simmons' team as well.

Who knows how many times Colangelo told Simmons that he was the leader of the team.

If the gm is telling you that you're the leader, but the other guy thinks he's the leader...

uh oh

Reactions: MVP
I don’t like Colangelo and a lot of those tweets seem like almost too big of a coincidence to not be him but I really don’t think it’s actually him.

I’m sure the Sixers/Colangelo could hire an IT guy that could prove who it was and then put out a statement/reveal from there.

yep, BC is ****ed :lol:
bill simmons still run theringer? he's tryna sabotage philly so the celts can be the real young core?

Bill Simmons did this to save himself.. sixers better off without colangelo

Anyone remember which deal it was colangelo screwed up for okafor or nerlens?

Also don't think hinkie would have been in a rush to give up assets in the fultz deal

It might not actually be Colangelo but whoever's behind the accounts is definitely connected to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom