• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if late , but they're dropping these on nike.com tonight lol

via nk
The much-anticipated OKC-hued item features “HOODIE SZN” text along the front with a centered Jumpman logo, taking inspiration from classic original Air Jordan boxes used during the 1990s. Look for the “Hoodie Melo” reality to hit Nike.com just before tonight’s Thunder vs Knicks matchup tips off. Feel free to cut the sleeves off on your own.
Jordan-Hoodie-Melo.jpg

freeze when he sees this

giphy.gif

A86E1FBF-0188-486B-BB5F-F4AA18F66FC4.jpeg

Would rather not push it. I think the team will be smart about it. Just shut him down for the season and bring him back next year 100%.

The Undefeated is coming out with a new top 50
players of all time list tomorrow at 8 AM

My look at Gordon Haywards injury with my experience in the surgical and rehabilitation field. I expect Gordon Hayward to be back in 4-5 months.

By March Hayward will be ready. But minutes will be limited. This will help Tatum develop and Brown.

Yes. I can guarantee that. It's my field. I have plenty of experience in it.

This is a fracture. The tib and the talus are effected. Since the angle the leg was broken in was the opposite of Paul George he's lucky. That's how I can tell. Also the fibula rebuilds stronger. So he'll recover very well.

A86E1FBF-0188-486B-BB5F-F4AA18F66FC4.jpeg

Would rather not push it. I think the team will be smart about it. Just shut him down for the season and bring him back next year 100%.

Oh thanks. But some of y'all should listen to me first. I told y'all once it happened.

I'm no where near a PT, actually in pharmacy, but even I said he could be back around all star break. Since its GH and not your 10th guy on the bench, I could see why they may prolong it till March/April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom