• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I legit think he's going to be 20PPG scorer with or without jumper. He is going to get by his defender with ease with his quickness. Going to make a living in the paint.
I highly doubt that ...but good luck to him without a jumper

IMG_0532.JPG

Barkley with a straight face said CP3 wasn't a good stand still shooter.

It takes seconds to look this stuff up. Even watching the games would tell you CP3 is a good spot up shooter.

Late nite Snapchat vids coming right up

Statistically he didn't run it well in summer league but off the eye test he flashed the foundation you're talking about. Plus the basis that pretty much everyone agrees that Zo has a high IQ and is a gifted passer. I'm the type of person that doesn't believe anything is really all that difficult so take that for it's worth.

Who said he had to be elite?

I feel it. Not mad at that. I'm just watching how he runs it. Doesn't take good angles(which limits his ability to make certain passes), this is also where that middle game matters he's got to be a threat, I haven't seen him ever put a defender "in jail"(basically trap a defender on your back while your dribble is live.). Just little things that you want to see coming into the league. If you remember I pointed out the vast difference in how he ran the PnR and how Jeff Teague did (who's not an all star level player). Like I said, not impossible but it doesn't make sense to predict that he will get there. That's naive in my opinion

I feel it. Not mad at that. I'm just watching how he runs it. Doesn't take good angles(which limits his ability to make certain passes), this is also where that middle game matters he's got to be a threat, I haven't seen him ever put a defender "in jail"(basically trap a defender on your back while your dribble is live.). Just little things that you want to see coming into the league. If you remember I pointed out the vast difference in how he ran the PnR and how Jeff Teague did (who's not an all star level player). Like I said, not impossible but it doesn't make sense to predict that he will get there. That's naive in my opinion

So basically he runs it like a novice, which he is. And Jeff teague is actually who I was thinking of as far as improving in the pnr

All I know is that I would legit rather read y'all talk basketball than Chuck and Shaq and those boys. They'll be unbearable tonight
Crazy thing is it’s some ppl out there that LOVE inside the NBA no matter what quality they putting out ...like them dudes that ride with whatever Skip or Stephen A says :lol: :smh:

So basically he runs it like a novice, which he is. And Jeff teague is actually who I was thinking of as far as improving in the pnr

Here's not even running it like a novice is the point. You can learn some of the things I was talking about for sure but things like angles, for example, are innate. Knowing how to position yourself, knowing the timing of your passes, even knowing how to manufacture a passing lane of sorts is a talent. I don't see it with him. I will gladly be wrong but the more I've gotten into coaching/training/etc the more I truly understand that skills work hand in hand with talent. You can do something for years but there's natural feel in every skill that people just have or don't. I don't see that natural feel when he runs the PnR. Teague is a good example of learning it but even he had a very very good handle coming in and a natural knack for scoring. So he's able to run it decently. Even then, he's nowhere near all star level at it... Which is what we are saying. Don't make sense to think he's getting there. If you think he's gonna be solid (I do) then I agree. If you think he's going to change a franchise, then that's where we differ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom