• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunder Up :pimp:

BBB time :nthat::nthat:

Let's get it

IMG_8916.JPG

Meaningless triple double ? They won..how was it meaningless
Cause he could've put up the same numbers but got 9 rebounds but you don't hear that same reaction from Reggie. It's meaningless.

Has teammates, is efficient, snagged boards from opposing bigs wins game and gets offense under control....yet still meaningless.

Some people are clowns...this man allowed Melo and PG get a feel. Still did his work
lol shut your square *** up. when did i say russ played bad at all? i'm glad you were able to conclude all you said in your post from me making that comment. him getting an arbitrary 10th rebound is meaningless. he played amazing regardless if he got 9 or 10 rebounds. did him getting that 10th rebound that was tipped out to him change the fact that he was dominant tonight? no, so that's why it's ******* meaningless, you clown.

OKC offense looked very iso heavy, but Russ seemed very cool with Facilitating & picking his spots, which is Huge. PG & Melo were getting some pretty good looks but just missing them. OKC is still in need of a better backup guard/SF come playoff time, but for the first game they seemed okay

I do think this is a team thats gonna need 15-20 games to get acclimated, but when they do I can't think of too many teams who have the defenders to stop them, & they will be pretty good defensively themselves.

OKC offense looked very iso heavy, but Russ seemed very cool with Facilitating & picking his spots, which is Huge. PG & Melo were getting some pretty good looks but just missing them. OKC is still in need of a better backup guard/SF come playoff time, but for the first game they seemed okay

I do think this is a team thats gonna need 15-20 games to get acclimated, but when they do I can't think of too many teams who have the defenders to stop them, & they will be pretty good defensively themselves.
Ferguson has nice potential, I think he's a great draft pick for them. He might be a rookie come playoff time but he's had experience overseas.

Cause he could've put up the same numbers but got 9 rebounds but you don't hear that same reaction from Reggie. It's meaningless.

lol shut your square *** up. when did i say russ played bad at all? i'm glad you were able to conclude all you said in your post from me making that comment. him getting an arbitrary 10th rebound is meaningless. he played amazing regardless if he got 9 or 10 rebounds. did him getting that 10th rebound that was tipped out to him change the fact that he was dominant tonight? no, so that's why it's ****ing meaningless, you clown.
that whole other rebound won him an mvp..soon as he got that 10th rebound he bounced to the bench :lol:

lakers back.:pimp:

Roberson must've been on THJR.:rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:Got the contract and now he doesn't care maybe.......?
i
Knicks
STARTERS MIN FG 3PT FT OREB DREB REB AST STL BLK TO PF +/- PTS
K. PorzingisPF 38 11-25 2-6 7-9 3 9 12 1 0 1 2 3 -17 31
E. KanterC 22 5-10 0-1 0-0 2 5 7 1 3 0 4 1 -22 10
R. SessionsPG 21 1-3 1-2 0-0 0 2 2 1 1 1 3 3 -23 3
C. LeeSG 31 4-9 1-2 0-0 0 2 2 3 1 0 2 0 -22 9
T. Hardaway Jr.SG 29 3-10 2-7 0-0 0 0 0 1 0 0 2 5 -6 8
BENCH MIN FG 3PT FT OREB DREB REB AST STL BLK TO PF +/- PTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back