• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
deng starting
hhhhhhhhhhhhh.gif

Say freddy fig freddy fig . I'm Po'd up something Nice right now. Ready for that Tripple B in this thang. Starboy rey show out.

Bottle popping in ATL this weekend. That new Suprr Future X Thugger drop at midnight. We going dumb shorty :pimp:

Big Bank talking his ****. This weekend litty :pimp: ✨
real I know u gon clown n hold it down like a bloodhound rown...she got dat juice ju juice she got dat squeeze...do u

that whole other rebound won him an mvp..soon as he got that 10th rebound he bounced to the bench :lol:

lakers back.:pimp:
that's my point that these squares don't get. Melo had 1 rebound, Adams had 5. how rebounds are distributed between players on a team is largely meaningless.

who really cares if Russ got that 10th or not? no one, only square clowns do, and try to defend it to no avail. he played great no doubt, but it's obvious how getting an arbitrary 10th rebound in a 20 point blowout is meaningless. i say this as a big Russ fan btw.
I agree he has some potential but idk if he has enough for them to rely on him yet
no doubt, you're right to have that concern. but he's going to get burn over the regular season, and his experience overseas has helped him become a pro. and he's an unselfish player, so i wouldn't rule out the possibility of him not being shook in the spotlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom