• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmelo Anthony said in a SiriusXM interview that there was a trade in place on the night of the NBA Draft that would have sent both he and Paul George to Cleveland: "Me and PG have a very close friendship. Actually, it was funny because me and PG was supposed to be in Cleveland on draft night. we were communicating about that. The deal was actually done and it got called off on draft night, so me and PG stayed connected throughout the course of the season."

zamn

Carmelo Anthony said in a SiriusXM interview that there was a trade in place on the night of the NBA Draft that would have sent both he and Paul George to Cleveland: "Me and PG have a very close friendship. Actually, it was funny because me and PG was supposed to be in Cleveland on draft night. we were communicating about that. The deal was actually done and it got called off on draft night, so me and PG stayed connected throughout the course of the season."

zamn
GM lebby nixed it so he could eventually get Wade there.
hoodie Melo need to pull up on lebby

zamn

I’m assuming the deal included Kyrie & he somehow got word he was in trade talks so he requested a trade when the deal fell through

:smokin

My Dawg Fa Sho

My lor mans like 21 in college. Everytime he come back round way....he bring a bottle of E&J XO...and we gotta drink it just cuz the lor ***** showed luv when he ain't got it like that yet.

That caramel hint in that thang underated right there. Mix that up with some sweet tea or cranberry juice and you feeling right. We call it "demon eyes" when we off the erk :pimp:.
im sippin on dat brandy dat liquor comes in handy..word to chris breezy

I'll say OKC will be top 10 easy, maybe top 5 depending on how quickly they gel; they were 16th in offensive efficiency last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom