• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I think Holmes and Oak should be thinking about extending to the mid range before even thinking about 3s.

Holmes was knocking down threes last year. I hope Okafor is able to expand his game finally this year, that form was ugly as hell though.

Houston has 2 of the top 6/7 players in the NBA. Reigning 6th man. 3&D wing, Stretch 4....and a good P&R/Lob finishing Big and multiple versatile wing defenders. They got talent, depth, a cohesive system and should be considered with the likes of those other teams (sans GSW).

We gotta get out of this counting "Super team" nonsense. Do you have talent, play well together, have depth, or nah?

That's the only measure in my opinion. The 2015 Warriors won with only 2 All Stars (a combined 2 total appearances at the time).

Really looking forward to watching the Rockets play this year. I think they'll be better than most expect....and Cp3 and Harden will work better than expected.

No pleas will be copped then :pimp: gotcha

Yall gotta see the rockets live. Harden will go on a run of missed shots but as soon as another player turns the ball over harden starts chewing them out

LMA’s usage dropped 5% from his last year in Portland.

I don’t think fell off. He’s always been who he is but now he’s on TV in a lesser role
We're gonna see this exact thing happen in Minny (and Cleveland)

Guys won't be hitting their usual numbers & ppl will think they're regressing :lol:

Playing a different sport. CLE is in the middle on that graphic & even their offense looked outdated in the finals. They were dribbling soooooo much more than GSW, working soooo much harder.

Even the year before when CLE won, GSW was getting open shots all game long, including down the stretch in G7.

On another note, excited to see what Stevens cooks up with Kyrie & Hayward joining Horford. Passing & 3 shooting all over the court.

Offense should resemble something similar to the Warriors & those '14 Spurs.

Can we stop with the super team talk? I get ESPN runs with it for headlines, but it's gotten to the point where any team with 2-3 all stars is suddenly a "super team" which makes no sense. The term is getting watered down.

Can we stop with the super team talk? I get ESPN runs with it for headlines, but it's gotten to the point where any team with 2-3 all stars is suddenly a "super team" which makes no sense. The term is getting watered down.
Isn't that what it's always been?

i watch alot of basketball, and used to play ALOT of Marvel VS Capcom 2, and im a fan of politics. da way you can enjoy politics and da aforementioned is, you gotta know how certain matchups compliment or become a detriment to a squad.

once you know that premise, and understand da players on da respective capacity in terms of their pros, cons, its easy to articulate and carry over that template discussing basketball teams from a tactical point of view, beyond fandom.
Knicks fan , nets or neither ?

Holmes was knocking down threes last year. I hope Okafor is able to expand his game finally this year, that form was ugly as hell though.

Id call this a make or break year for Oak. He seemed to be more focused this offseason so we will where that will take him. The thing is, it's defence and rebounding is what is really killing him (along with overall hustle), not sure how you can improve on any of that.

He barely used his left hand on non jump shots at LSU. I wonder if he'll ever be open to switching his shooting hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom