• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerlens should be starting. Bring Wes off the bench.

I'm not sure if it's more about Harrison Barnes being better at 4 than the roles of Mathews, Dirk and Noel. I haven't watched any Mavs games so this is just an assumption.

I don’t think Draymond could guard any of the top tier guys full time. (Like hold them to their averages)

We saw KD frying it up consistently

Jonathan Isaac will be.

:rofl:

How come nobody is that high on Josh Jackson anymore?

Before the draft ALOT of you *****s were acting like he could/should be a #1 pick.

No suns fans to pump their own

I'm not sure if it's more about Harrison Barnes being better at 4 than the roles of Mathews, Dirk and Noel. I haven't watched any Mavs games so this is just an assumption.

Can't imagine Barnes playing any better than he did as a 3 last season

Can't wait for the players to circumvent this. Pointless ruling.

#Popoviching
Still going to happen. Would like to attend a game this season, but not going to take chances to see end of the bench guys. Want to see how it works going forward.

Don’t need to bring up defense when you’re averaging 25/9/2 with 57/73/94 splits in a 4 game series.

That wasn't the point. You brought up his defense. You said he can't guard 4s anymore as if he's been able to guard 4s or any othe position for that matter. Everybody knows he's one of if not the most skilled big offensively in history.

That wasn't the point. You brought up his defense. You said he can't guard 4s anymore as if he's been able to guard 4s or any othe position for that matter. Everybody knows he's one of if not the most skilled big offensively in history.

But at this point he’s better off guarding Centers for the 20 mpg he’s going to play. Him starting is purely cosmetic anyways.

And the floor spacing will be God level with him on the floor for DSJ. That’s great defense if you ask me. Your rim protector can’t do his job as well out to the line

Days til Pre-Season...

tumblr_mvvhsnKizR1sdydefo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom