• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monk is my sleeper ROY, let him sneak that starting spot and be somewhat healthy.

Mark L is my actual Roy pick tho. I think Josh Jackson, Anunoby and Leaf could have semi- productive years for rookies too

we had got swept b. you suppressed that memory? :frown:

Kobe wore the illlllllllllllll bruce lee 6s. and Bynum tried to kill Barea :lol:

No I remember, he just brought up a point that made zero sense in the context of his initial statement.

#Popoviching
Still going to happen. Would like to attend a game this season, but not going to take chances to see end of the bench guys. Want to see how it works going forward.

That resting players stuff is a bad look. But it’s funny the league didn’t make a big deal about it until the networks started getting pissed when they did it on prime time games and turned them into glorified preseason games.

Unless the fines are substantial or they make said players “rest” a playoff game for every game they rest, teams are still going to do it, just less out in the open about it.

What they need to do though is get rid of tier pricing tickets and charge the same at the box office to see the warriors as they do the 76ers. That’s how it was for years. You can’t control the secondary market, but if you didn’t pay an arm and a leg to go at the box office, it’s not as big a deal as if you paid some high marked up price because the box office is charging that due to one player.

I do like what they’re doing with tanking though. The 3 worst teams have the same odds of getting the number 1 pick. Might have teams in the 4th worst record area try to tank but it won’t be as flagrant as it’s recently been.

DWill and Have it all not getting on I see? And how the hell doesn't Barbosa have a job? TOR, Hou or OKC should be all over that

Anybody copping the new Nike gear tomorrow? Want the hoodie and sweats. Will get the BBB and Ingram jerseys on sale hopefully.

Getting this tomorrow :smokin
nba-2017-18-celtics-kyrie-irving-statement-black-jersey.jpg

I'm sure they can't stop talking about how they wasted that pick. Thing about the NBA is that it's time sensitive. Denver's already drafted like 3 other guards to take his place. He has a very small window to prove himself

The definition of wasting a pick is drafting a PG at #2 in a draft with Kristaps and Devin Booker....only to ship him after two sad years for Brook Lopez's expiring contract :nerd:

That's a waste :nerd:

The definition of wasting a pick is drafting a PG at #2 in a draft with Kristaps and Devin Booker....only to ship him after two sad years for Brook Lopez's expiring contract :nerd:

That's a waste :nerd:

Wasn't mudiay taken in that same draft :emoji_thinking:
Isn't Russell in position to be the man and put up numbers in BK:emoji_thinking:
Could the nuggets even convince a team to give them a Lopez caliber player in a bootiay trade:emoji_thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom