• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers playing against some Summer League teams to start the season. They have Utah on Tuesday though. That should be a good one.

When y'all gonna turn on Giannis? Cause I know it's coming soon :lol:

Also, Dirk looks more washed than normal

Doc gotta let my guy Brice get some burn, though. Game is a wrap.

One of my boys works at IMPACT in Vegas and trains a lot of high profile prospects and NBA players in the offseason...the one dude he ever had a bad review of out of all the players and prospects he's worked with was Brice Johnson :lol: said he was lazy as **** and has a bad attitude. And my boy is a UNC fan too so that was even more disappointing for him.

Ben is scoring a tad bit more than I thought he would, but the rebounds and assists aren't surprising at all. Plus they aren't even making him split ball handling duties with Fultz like I thought they would.

One of my boys works at IMPACT in Vegas and trains a lot of high profile prospects and NBA players in the offseason...the one dude he ever had a bad review of out of all the players and prospects he's worked with was Brice Johnson :lol: said he was lazy as **** and has a bad attitude. And my boy is a UNC fan too so that was even more disappointing for him.

My cousin changes the ac filters at IMPACT and he said Brice was one of the hardest working, most energetic, guys that has walked through those doors. What’s your boy’s name? I’ll ask my cuz if he knows him.

My cousin changes the ac filters at IMPACT and he said Brice was one of the hardest working, most energetic, guys that has walked through those doors. What’s your boy’s name? I’ll ask my cuz if he knows him.

The **** outta here :lol:

imagine being happy to be a laketurds fan

6B2DB216-067A-413D-8EC8-97D4D4AEF6A5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom