• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So im thinking he wont be suspended since he didnt actually connect with the mouthpiece. The ref probably saved him from suspension by ejecting him. A lot of times when a player should be ejected and they arent, then theyre hit with a 1 game game suspension. So he might be gucci.

Yawn us def got the juice and gifts to be one of the greats. He stays durable he'll be truly special. He's already unguardable and he cant even shoot. Crazy.

Giannis might've improved his jumpshot over the summer, but we may never know since he can just drive around anyone :lol:

KD is the only 3 in the league that could possibly stop him. Everybody else is too short

If Giannis develops anywhere close to KD level shooting its game over, how can you stop that.

Do yall see what I'm talking about now :lol:. Guy who has never been able to shoot will somehow develop into a near KD level shooter. I think we need to let it go with ant man and shooting. It's his 5th year and his best season from 3 was his rookie season. He's at 67%( :wow:) from the field BECAUSE he can't shoot. Let him cook

Giannis doing all that heavy lifting on offense, he needs that second option bad.

Hopefully for them Parker can return by February and at least be healthy for the rest of the season. Middleton will probably start increasing his output in a few games too.

Do yall see what I'm talking about now :lol:. Guy who has never been able to shoot will somehow develop into a near KD level shooter. I think we need to let it go with ant man and shooting. It's his 5th year and his best season from 3 was his rookie season. He's at 67%( :wow:) from the field BECAUSE he can't shoot. Let him cook
Yeah its his 5th year but before the league he was playing in the 2nd tier leagues in greece. His 2nd year which was kidds 1st he wasnt even allowed to shoot 3s. Its all about the development. Just wait he will have a respectful shot. In his couple preseason games it looked decent but he hasnt had to shoot at all yet. 1 thing hes major improved on already is his turrn around in the lane. The kid is a straight worker. He will get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom