• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giannis is so dominant inside the arc there’s no need for him to develop a jumper.

Dude makes things look VERY easy. The count down to his heel turn, him not having any help, and being a "career loser" is probably two-three years away.

Looks like Giannis has developed a fade away already. He's not using it all that much but I didn't see it at all last season

I think the most impressive thing is he plays so physical for a perimeter player

He is honestly a true point center hybrid. Going around point guards and banging down low on centers

Tried to told ya'll he was better than Harden. Man just dominates both ends. Dude is a mutant. He coming for ya'll other favorite players spots too.

Blakes been known to stuff the stat sheet when he's the go to option regardless of what team they play. Blakes a proven stud. Most people just don't like the personality he gives off.

I really just very much dislike chris paul. Now that he's out the picture clipper games are fun to watch again. There's already a lot less whining and general ban behavior

what are the expectations for the Grizzlies this year? IMO might be able to play an upset or two in the playoffs if Reke plays like a starting 2 and if CP also plays up to his potential.
They are like the 5-8 seed version of the Spurs. Can't ever count them out of the playoffs, just like you can't count the Spurs out of a top 4 seed.

Throw in the towel DWade

full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom