• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Melo thinks coming off the bench is beneath him, but they might have to consider it if he keeps taking this contested 2's

Man Andrew Wiggins jumper looks good early on this season. Started last season the same way though.

Dude, I thought the same exact thing. Webber in 2K is downright criminal. Makes me just want to shut it down at times

Tell me about it.

Harlan: Chris, who was the hardest player for you to guard?

Webber: Well, I don't think there's 1 individual that stands out. Everybody in the NBA is great in their own unique way. They all present different problems. Some bigs I guarded were really strong so I had to brace myself for that ... others were more nimble ...

Tell me about it.

Harlan: Chris, who was the hardest player for you to guard?

Webber: Well, I don't think there's 1 individual that stands out. Everybody in the NBA is great in their own unique way. They all present different problems. Some bigs I guarded were really strong so I had to brace myself for that ... others were more nimble ...

You forgot to say “kids at home...”

The SUns picks and players aren't even that bad. Or bad at all(remains to be seen).
The got rid of the problem.
Team is much better already.

Bender averaged 3 points and 2 rebounds last year on 36% shooting, 35% from the line. More fouls than assists, steals, and blocks combined

Dude, I thought the same exact thing. Webber in 2K is downright criminal. Makes me just want to shut it down at times

Most realistic thing in that game

I stopped paying for streams even before I found my FREE streams and the Reason was they were 30seconds behind real time.

That is unnacceptable.
goatdee.net Does me better, HD and 4k and it's FREE
Pay Stream needs to get their ish together if they want to charge Champagne prices.

Bender averaged 3 points and 2 rebounds last year on 36% shooting, 35% from the line. More fouls than assists, steals, and blocks combined
I like Bender least of all.
I'm talking more as in "players" or them being addressed as a "group"
Booker
Alan Williams
Len
Jones Jr
Chriss
Ulis

I like the guys. I think they all can play. I think they are above "busts". I think I want the rest of the Season to watch Earl-less Suns before I start hammering them the way the thread just did.

Now Josh Jackson......man that dude is buns B. More buns than BunB(RIP)
Beez no need to watch a whole Season to conclude this.

I stopped paying for streams even before I found my FREE streams and the Reason was they were 30seconds behind real time.

That is unnacceptable.
Pay Stream needs to get their ish together if they want to charge Champagne prices.

I tried that. Never lets me watch always pop ups to login all this different bs. Pm me how to use

That is unnacceptable.

Breh I got an HD stream with closed captions for $free.99

Y’all just saved me from buying league pass. Had no idea about the streams. Just need a reliable one. Pluggg me NT fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom