• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eventually this OKC will learn to do more than take turns with the iso and they’ll be scary .

Been saying this since first game , I would just run pick and rolls all game though

I tried that. Never lets me watch always pop ups to login all this different bs. Pm me how to use
First make sure you have AdBlock plus installed.
I use Chrome browser but I don't think it matters.
Select the game you want and click link.
Once you do this a screen pops up with that game_a screen player pops up and across the top is says "advertisement will close in __seconds"

Below that "advert will close in __seconds" you will see a little black x (see screenshot below)
Screenshot (11).png

Click that little x.
Once you click that x a popout tab takes you to a diff location/website, just x out of that tab and go back to the goatdee tab for your game and click that same x you saw before and this time, the game will load.

Simple.

First make sure you have AdBlock plus installed.
I use Chrome browser but I don't think it matters.
Select the game you want and click link.
Once you do this a screen pops up with that game_a screen player pops up and across the top is says "advertisement will close in __seconds"

Below that "advert will close in __seconds" you will see a little black x (see screenshot below)
Screenshot (11).png

ONce you click that x a popout tab takes you to a diff location/website, just x out of that tab and go back to the goatdee tab for your game and click that same x you saw before and this time, the game will load.

Simple.
Dayum, NT as a bookmark? Dedication

I was expecting to see some spicy tabs though, i has disappoint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom