Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't mudiay taken in that same draft :emoji_thinking:
Isn't Russell in position to be the man and put up numbers in BK:emoji_thinking:
Could the nuggets even convince a team to give them a Lopez caliber player in a bootiay trade:emoji_thinking:

The player that was drafted with the 2ND OVERALL PICK to YOUR TEAM isn't on your team anymore. After 2 years :lol:.

For PEANUTS! A damn exipiring contract :lol:. Talk about a waste.

But I guess you aren't really a lakers fan anymore. Enjoy those cold, 22 win, overpriced nights in BK.

Yo how yall going to not let the champ of the past two NT Finest fantasy bb not know about the sign up..

I trying to get in on one these leagues

Terrible.

Small markets get ****ed enough with free agency and trades. Now let's screw them even more so they can complain down the road.
makes zero sense man :lol:

like you said, they have a hard enough time re-signing their players once they become unrestricted free agents. Now let's make it harder for them to acquire these guys in the first place

The player that was drafted with the 2ND OVERALL PICK to YOUR TEAM isn't on your team anymore. After 2 years :lol:.

For PEANUTS! A damn exipiring contract :lol:. Talk about a waste.

But I guess you aren't really a lakers fan anymore. Enjoy those cold, 22 win, overpriced nights in BK.

I could make a well thought out argument and tear this apart but mudiay is by far the worst player in this whole conversation and it's not even slightly debatable. All that really needs to be said

Y’all in here still talking D Lo and Mudiay like they matter in 2017 , old news... and we got Dennis and BBB up next :pimp:

Reactions: MVP
Erryday we lit...pelican pride beby yaherdme
IMG_66821~6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom