• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Warriors, have no problem saying I'm a fan but the Durant move still makes it hard to root for them now.

Sure Deng has some value. Wouldn't trade him for Bledsoe though.
I wasn’t being mostly serious with my post lol

It would take multiple pieces from the Lakers to trade for Bledsoe, and even then Suns would probably not accept.

Who knows though

Sure Deng has some value. Wouldn't trade him for Bledsoe though.
please tell me youre an nba GM...
im a laker fan and dude cant be moved unless we take back an even worse deal.
as for inlcuding him in deals.
its more so to make the money work...

I wasn’t being mostly serious with my post lol

It would take multiple pieces from the Lakers to trade for Bledsoe, and even then Suns would probably not accept.

Who knows though
the thing is i wouldnt want bledsoe , he doesnt fit our core. 2ndly if he is miserable in phx not sure the lakers are much of an improvement over the suns right now. im sure he wants to play on a playoff type team.

Wasn't Eric Bledsoe the one who prolonged contract negotiations for a very long time to the point where he was still unsigned and the season was close to starting?

He put the suns through all that back and forth and now he wants a trade lol

the thing is i wouldnt want bledsoe , he doesnt fit our core. 2ndly if he is miserable in phx not sure the lakers are much of an improvement over the suns right now. im sure he wants to play on a playoff type team.
True since we practically got KCP...I can see Bledsoe going to the Clippers in reality

plus his deal ends in 2019

id want out of phoenix regardless
thats where they put pickles on nachos instead of jalapenos...word to chuck

please tell me youre an nba GM...
im a laker fan and dude cant be moved unless we take back an even worse deal.
as for inlcuding him in deals.
its more so to make the money work...
Well the 18 million he's being paid is kind of steep, but no one here honestly thinks he can help out a contender?

Well the 18 million he's being paid is kind of steep, but no one here honestly thinks he can help out a contender?

Dude can't even move out on the floor. Whatchu talking about Willis?

Hope the Bucks get Bledsoe.

Who's giving him a "pass".

The ***** threw a mouth piece after a bad call. That's "ho ***** ****"? :lol:

If THAT and shimmying after 3 pointers gets you tight about Steph..... you woulda hated them dudes in the 90s
I don't have a problem with celebrating. I love that **** but let's not play dumb like other NBA players don't get picked apart for the same **** by media and especially in this thread. Celebrating and crying to officials. Throwing your mouthpiece is the ultimate cry baby **** but that's y'all golden child so it's ":pimp:". Lol

Again if that was Russ or Lebron this thread would on FIRE.

Ladies and Gentlemen your #1 overall pick in the 2017 NBA draft, Markelle Fultz

mj-laughing.gif

He's gonna be alright though but his jumper is worse than Lonzo's right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom