• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the 18 million he's being paid is kind of steep, but no one here honestly thinks he can help out a contender?
at basically 3 years left on his deal...i dont think any contender ( most are already over the luxury tax) would want to take that on.

Probably because the 2nd unit is better than the starting unit.
I mean, nothing is stable about that team, nevermind Zo being a Rookie.
Luke is lost though. He needs to be Coaching Vets not kids learning while he is learning.
You have a HeadCoach who is learning, Coaching a team where 90% of them are on Rookie contracts.
This stat is BS.
Who cares what Luke did in GoldenSt.
I could coach those guys to 60wins.

Wasn't Eric Bledsoe the one who prolonged contract negotiations for a very long time to the point where he was still unsigned and the season was close to starting?

He put the suns through all that back and forth and now he wants a trade lol

He asked for a trade in the offseason though

facts. the ring finger move came off corny.

besides, you rarely seeing dudes stunting with just one ring :lol:

_KrDzZ.gif

IMG_0094.PNG

And here I thought the ultimate crybaby **** was taking consistent subliminal shots at a former teammate for dipping to go enjoy his career elsewhere and coming up with a plot to win MVP as revenge. Clearly I was mistaken.

You just gonna keep running in circles with dude.

Son has some of the most *** backwards logic in this entire thread.

If I'm not President of the Average *** Randle Club then I am atleast VP or Sec AND, and....even I think Randle is being blasted unfairly.

I'm all for slandering that man, but this...This here....yea this I cannot and will not be a part of.

"Randle is the 4th best Forward on that team" <<<<<<------------ Killed him though, and I laughed:ohwell:

Bledsoe should have signed a 2year deal instead of holding out for a 4-5year deal just a season or two back.
Dude was miserable when he took that bag.
He made his bed.
Feel sorry for him ZERO.
Cash the check and STHU, or atleast be more professional about wanting a trade.
BAN x BAN
BAN KD > BAN EBled

Bledsoe should have signed a 2year deal instead of holding out for a 4-5year deal just a season or two back.
Dude was miserable when he took that bag.
He made his bed.
Feel sorry for him ZERO.
Cash the check and STHU, or atleast be more professional about wanting a trade.
BAN x BAN
BAN KD > BAN EBled

Can’t sign a short termed deal with a history of injuries. That’s hustling backwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom