• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This aint changing minds. At this point you either buy into the narrative that Steph is a trash defender who "hides" (Because only online do you not want your best defenders taking the tough assignments), or you acknowledge the truth derived from stats and footage that he's at worst an average defender.

Oh okay, I thought we were done with the Elite Defender Steph talk but I’m happy to see otherwise.

Elite is pushing it, but so is calling him a bad one. He's not. He's merely average on a team full of freakishly good defenders.

Last edited:
This aint changing minds. At this point you either buy into the narrative that Steph is a trash defender who "hides" (Because only online do you not want your best defenders taking the tough assignments), or you acknowledge the truth derived from stats and footage that he's at worst an average defender.

Yeah I agree 100% with all of this. Tbh I just posted that tweet purely for chaos purposes. I beeeennnn done with trying to convince people in regards to his defense :lol:

Yeah I agree 100% with all of this. Tbh I just posted that tweet purely for chaos purposes. I beeeennnn done with trying to convince people in regards to his defense :lol:

It's a good thing it's the middle of the night or else the thread would be flooded with 3-1 and behind the back pass jokes

I think the best way to describe Steph is that he's a 'smart' defender. High iq and what not

This works. He's not very physically imposing on defense so he has to be smarter about it. He knows where and when to reach altho sometimes he gets greedy and gets into foul trouble. He understands how to move his feet and his arms to disrupt movement altho his weight is still as light as his skin is so he can't really be physical and lock someone down on D.

I love how if you think Steph is not a good defender it's a "narrative". When anybody that watches the games sees that his team hides him EVERY night on defense. One day Steph is a good defender, then he's average, then he's passable, then it's defense don't matter for PG's. Dudes is all over the place with the excuses. :lol:

The advanced stats support him being a good defender, so it's safe to say.

We'll see if Steph can guard Russ for 40 minutes a game this season. Can't wait.

Only D he plays is
tenor.gif

what about the swingmans tho? they used to all be tackle twill, the adidas gave their whole budget to yeezus and swingmans ended up getting boy scout patches as logos.

Not sure on the swingmans. Those Adidas jerseys were terrible :sick:

I'm just glad to hear about the ad logos not being there :lol:

Back to back MVPs, the only unanimous MVP in the history of the sport, gonna match LeBron in titles in a few months.....

And still no respect from rookies :lol:

1:15 mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom