• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
$150 for the zip up hoodies, sheesh.
70FD7B6E-4915-4440-B705-1B46A93B8F40.jpeg

I love how if you think Steph is not a good defender it's a "narrative". When anybody that watches the games sees that his team hides him EVERY night on defense. One day Steph is a good defender, then he's average, then he's passable, then it's defense don't matter for PG's. Dudes is all over the place with the excuses. :lol:

If footage and stats can be posted showing Steph isn't bad and someone's only retort is that he "hides" then yes you're buying into a nonsense narrative.

Dudes like @maximus meridius just reject EVERYTHING in favor of what they believe. Like, we're not just giving you stats. We're showing ACTUAL video evidence. The same **** you see when you "watch the game".

So if you reject stats AND video footage....what the hell are you making your off based claims on? Your heart?

:lol:
some people just love to hate . Got to accept it and realize on certain things that hate clouds they judgement on certain issues
.Max is cool to me but when to comes to curry I know it's just the hate talking . Is what it is.
Like I have an irrational hate for westbrick. Don't care what he does he's on my ish list.

Okc finishes with that 4 seed.....

And IF they get out the 1st round.....Steph going to cook Russ (again) something fierce on National Television for 4 straight games :lol:.

And there won't be any talk about how Russ "doesn't have any help" nonsense.

Can't wait :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom