Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qla84H.gif

Just knew this old cry baby was going to be the first to tweet this.

Ah the good ole "My girl was at the hair salon and taking too long." excuse.

Minus whale have said you'd been hack. :lol:

His response is a perfect signifier of how little respect he has for them and the organization. ***** respects them so little that not only does he lie straight to their face, it's not even a good lie.

His response is a perfect signifier of how little respect he has for them and the organization. ***** respects them so little that not only does he lie straight to their face, it's not even a good lie.

Reminds me of when I used to work graveyard at LAX back in the day. Manager asked me why I was late, told him I had to get my car out the shop. He said what shop is open at 9 pm? I was like umm...the one I go to

*Sees the Suns are scheduled to play the Kings tonight*

So far we have Ball ducking Fox in SL and preseason, DSJ missing the game last week vs Fox and now Bledsoe wanting a trade on the eve of playing against Fox. I think Fox should get ROY alone for this, coincidence or not.

*Sees the Suns are scheduled to play the Kings tonight*

So far we have Ball ducking Fox in SL and preseason, DSJ missing the game last week vs Fox and now Bledsoe wanting a trade on the eve of playing against Fox. I think Fox should get ROY alone for this, coincidence or not.

CP3 didn't play against the kings either :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom