Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel you doggie, i never liked them

The #'s and letters should be white like the Chargers joints.

90808214_display_image.jpg

Knowing Nike those MPLS throwbacks won't be available at all or if they do it'll be sometime in mid 2018. Zo gone feel like he back at UCLA :pimp:

tw_10kobe50s.jpg

these ones was better then the yellow and blue ones... copped an authentic when they wore them that one season in the 00s.... that ish just disappeared from my closet one day......

Covers the suns, take it with a grain of salt

If It's true the suns would've been accepted

Bucks drunk as hell

Omg bucks no

Nooooooooooooo, not Thon man

no way on earth this is true on the bucks side.

THon plays 16mpg and Monroe 13mpg
This is worth it SIMPLY for the inclusion of Monroe.
Thon might be something but you will never find out with him playing under Kidd, anyway.
Kidd + Bigs = Deezastur
Good trade if you ask me, and I peed on Bledhoe.

Fultz clearly has a shoulder issue. He barely even wants to dribble with his one hand and is basically refusing to shoot 3s. Don't see the point in him playing...

Fultz clearly has a shoulder issue. He barely even wants to dribble with his one hand and is basically refusing to shoot 3s. Don't see the point in him playing...

Mans really terrified of that redshirt year. He knows they'll shut him down.

fultz free throw shooting motion looking like in space jam when the dudes got their powers taken away by the monstars :lol:

gonna be honest, I haven't even watched him play. I just see the clips on twitter after every game and it's hilarious

THon plays 16mpg and Monroe 13mpg
This is worth it SIMPLY for the inclusion of Monroe.
Thon might be something but you will never find out with him playing under Kidd, anyway.
Kidd + Bigs = Deezastur
Good trade if you ask me, and I peed on Bledhoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom