• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited for the new era to start in Dallas.
DSJ taking home that rookie of the year award.

It's like trying to explain to rbk93 rbk93 why Kawhi Leonard is more than a "two way player"....and elite offensively and arguably better than James Harden.

The point you check out is when dude says Harden is a better player than KD. The thread collectively recognizes that and moves on with the convo. It's almost a natural ebb and flow until someone makes an irrational stand that's clear that won't be moved by logic....and it's dropped.

Said poster will be put on the summer ham screen in due time. Rinse and repeat. Thread thrives.
I agree with your example.

But this part: "The thread collectively recognizes that and moves on with the convo. It's almost a natural ebb and flow until someone makes an irrational stand that's clear that won't be moved by logic....and it's dropped," there is no way you were talking about this thread. "just moves on"? "it's dropped?" I mother effing wish. :lol:

But we'll see. I do it every year.

"I'm stuck with this choking *** dude"

"This man JUST left the strip club"

New rule: if you try to convince someone of something, you're banned.

IDC if the thread ends with just me, DSA, aNYone, and JD.

:lol:

No but seriously, can we please stop trying to convince people of ****? People think Kobe sucks. People think Kobe is the 2nd GSGOAT. They're both right, because these are OPINIONS.

People think Lebby da best. Let 'em. If you think someone else is the best in the L, YOU DON'T NEED LEBBY FANS TO HOP ON YOUR BANDWAGON.

People think Bestbrook is the best. Effing let them, man. They're going to go crazy when he has ANOTHER triple double. And you go crazy when your boy shines.

People think Har_en plays phenomenal defense. They're wrong, but don't nobody tell them. Just let them be all "And you guys say he doesn't play defense" when he has a 5 steal day.

Let each other cook, man.

And stop being so sensitive.

And also stop being so insulting.

(Yes, I should have included you in the above list of names who don't strike me as people hellbent on changing minds.)

(No, not you.)

rudy2.png

Kawhi is just a two way player. Not elite offensively. Unless Harden himself says Kawhi is better, to me, in my opinion...Harden is better.

Westbrook too.

New rule: if you try to convince someone of something, you're banned.

IDC if the thread ends with just me, DSA, aNYone, and JD.

:lol:

No but seriously, can we please stop trying to convince people of ****? People think Kobe sucks. People think Kobe is the 2nd GSGOAT. They're both right, because these are OPINIONS.

People think Lebby da best. Let 'em. If you think someone else is the best in the L, YOU DON'T NEED LEBBY FANS TO HOP ON YOUR BANDWAGON.

People think Bestbrook is the best. Effing let them, man. They're going to go crazy when he has ANOTHER triple double. And you go crazy when your boy shines.

People think Har_en plays phenomenal defense. They're wrong, but don't nobody tell them. Just let them be all "And you guys say he doesn't play defense" when he has a 5 steal day.

Let each other cook, man.

And stop being so sensitive.

And also stop being so insulting.

(Yes, I should have included you in the above list of names who don't strike me as people hellbent on changing minds.)

(No, not you.)

i assume its because he responded like coming off the bench is beneath him. okc doesn't have a good second unit so i don't see the problem; he'd still eat.

Because it is beneath him. Thats why he laughed. Yall gonna have no choice but to put some respect on that man's name after this season. The disrespect is uncalled for

Russy and Melo slander seems too good to pass up, hoping for shambles

Don't love Russ as a 1st option on most teams or Melo much as a third but PG as a second seems like an ideal fit for him. Only one of the 3 I could definitely say has a conscious, should have an interesting season

'I'm not gonna say something mean about Bill Russell'
'I'm not gonna say something me

Russy and Melo slander seems too good to pass up, hoping for shambles

Don't love Russ as a 1st option on most teams or Melo much as a third but PG as a second seems like an ideal fit for him. Only one of the 3 I could definitely say has a conscious, should have an interesting season

The shenanigans are going to be delectable bruh. Who's getting the last shot?

Gatorade George?
Contested pull up three a foot behind the 3 pt line? ( when you only need a two to win)
A one on one pivot jab pull up 2.5?

Dude's probably won't even be on speaking terms come February.

giphy.gif

Can't wait.

man the first time russ yells at melo and pg will be epic television. Itll be up there with 'Wheres wallace string??', 'Goodbye martin' and 'why he dont want me man??'

Why Rondo lookin' like a buff *** turtle

Hope Pels get another wing that can be a decent 3 & D player after they get Hill back, they should trade for McGruder or some other gritty third string wing with potential. Bring the Grit n Grind back since Grizzlies dead

Why Rondo lookin' like a buff *** turtle

Hope Pels get another wing that can be a decent 3 & D player after they get Hill back, they should trade for McGruder or some other gritty third string wing with potential. Bring the Grit n Grind back since Grizzlies dead

@freddy fig must take the Pelicans media day pics. Even their official pictures are fuzzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom