• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5603.JPG

Why Rondo lookin' like a buff *** turtle

Hope Pels get another wing that can be a decent 3 & D player after they get Hill back, they should trade for McGruder or some other gritty third string wing with potential. Bring the Grit n Grind back since Grizzlies dead

I don't have a good feeling about this team.

It's like trying to explain to @rbk93 why Kawhi Leonard is more than a "two way player"....and elite offensively and arguably better than James Harden.

The point you check out is when dude says Harden is a better player than KD. The thread collectively recognizes that and moves on with the convo. It's almost a natural ebb and flow until someone makes an irrational stand that's clear that won't be moved by logic....and it's dropped.

Said poster will be put on the summer ham screen in due time. Rinse and repeat. Thread thrives.

This does not happen. :lol:

Instead of ignoring it like any sensible person should, y'all love to wallow in the muck for countless pages making this thread an unbearable cesspool.

Some of y'all complain about the trolling but consistently engage with said trolls on EVERYTHING they post. :smh:

It's not that hard to ignore people.

The shenanigans are going to be delectable bruh. Who's getting the last shot?

Gatorade George?
Contested pull up three a foot behind the 3 pt line? ( when you only need a two to win)
A one on one pivot jab pull up 2.5?

Dude's probably won't even be on speaking terms come February.

giphy.gif

Can't wait.

:rofl:Perfect

man the first time russ yells at melo and pg will be epic television. Itll be up there with 'Wheres wallace string??', 'Goodbye martin' and 'why he dont want me man??'

Maybe PG...but I can guarantee you Melo is not letting Westbrook yell at him :lol:

I honestly think once that reporter hit him with the "do you look at bron as a father figure," Kyrie was plotting on finding his way outta Cleveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom