• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that the shoulder injury came from weight lifting.

IMG_0043.PNG

While yeah, Fultz and the agent basically went out there and threw shots first. Then backtracked about the fluid thing.

The agent is trying to save face for his client who isn't playing well. If you can't play, say you can't play. Nobody is forcing you to go out there. Your the #1 pick.

On one hand yea, but players are always going to want to play. And especially seeing as how the organization has handled things in the past, Fultz had legit concerns about being shut down for an extended period of time cause you know the whole redshirt thing.

That's one good thing about having a team that sucks and isn't trying to do anything, you can just enjoy good basketball from other teams. It's like a weight lifted off your shoulders.

This is exactly me right now. Loving it actually lol.

this what I've been trying to tell yall!! This been me for...pffftt..bout 4 yrs now. Since the Achilles.

I almost forgot how good Blake Griffin is when healthy. He's such a good play maker and still every explosive. People forget he was top 5 in the MVP race 3 years ago. I think he'll take Jimmy Butler's all-NBA spot this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom