• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and so it begins. Are the Sixers just unlucky?

Luck is part of it. The medical staff, coaching staff and trainers have a lot to do with it. I may sound like a broken record, but they are a huge part to blame for allowing Simmons to gain so much weight last year in such a short time, Fultz also gained

This is what he looked like over the summer:

from that previous video, it was clear that he was going extra hard in the weight room. whoever was advising both Simmons and Fultz to go all out like that was not doing them a favor.

Also, I do think the reason the medical staff is still there is because they are a bunch of yes men who would do what Colangelo says. Especially with withholding information and making decisions based on politics rather than what's the best for the player.

I watched the Bulls game last night and Lauri has the potential to be a very special player. The game comes natural to him and doesn't appear forced.

Lauri Markkanen is the 2nd player ever to hve totals of:

49+ Points
28+ Rebounds
2+ Blocks
1+ Steal
8 or fewer turnovers

In their first 3 games.

The other player? Hakeem Olajuwon.

Did I do that right?

You'd make an excellent ESPN employee

Who said it was easy? bulls could have easily won last night...matter of fact if lavine and portis and mirotic suited up they would of won. I dont call barely beating a young bulls team in quicken loans a "easy" night. U people read too much into stats and not the flow of the game.
Who's alt account is this?

Who said it was easy? bulls could have easily won last night...matter of fact if lavine and portis and mirotic suited up they would of won. I dont call barely beating a young bulls team in quicken loans a "easy" night. U people read too much into stats and not the flow of the game.
Could’ve. Should’ve. Would’ve.

If. And. Buts.

Too bad. They’ll meet again. Not sure about Mirotic, said he left to Europe

Enes Kanter said he was inspired to lose weight this offseason by looking in the mirror. Was eating too much Turkish food. "I needed a bra." pic.twitter.com/HabgBzfz0I

— Erik Horne (@ErikHorneOK) September 17, 2017

:rofl: :sick:

I know the feeling :smh: let myself go in the latter years of college. It really is seeing those tiddies that makes you hit rock bottom and make a change :lol:

how many games do you guys think the bucks need to win for giannis to win mvp?
top 3 as of now has to be him with bron and vucci mane far behind him.
I also would have Giannis as MIP :smile:nerd::nerd::nerd:) and DPOY if he keeps this up

only reason dray hasn't been dunked on is because he fouls...not like he's meeting dudes at the rim.
dennis definitely gonna catch him multiple times

tenor.gif

nah bruh. i aint passing on the pork chops my mama makes for nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom