Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
download-6.png

Brandon Jennings...

Whiteside out tonight, Dions ankle is still so-so and he might as well not play

Want to see Winslow start like he should've been, his post defense has been good so far... Want to see if he can make LMA uncomfortable

I could've grabbed Sabonis, but I said I'd pick him up the next day and he was gone. Someone dropped Elfrid. Should I drop James Enis III for him even though he won't return for a while ?

To high priced and doesn't get enough minutes
. If embiid was guaranteed more minutes I'd play him. His production for price hasn't been exceptional.

Cavs have to blowout bk without dlo right. ..if that game is close something is wrong

Zo going get a triple double tonight....

Wall might hang a cool 40 on heem though :lol:. Either way....it's a win win for BBB. Look at the hype its drumming up for a regular season game. This is the national game instead of the Warriors.

BBB

Neva Lost :pimp:

Zo going get a triple double tonight....

Wall might hang a cool 40 on heem though :lol:. Either way....it's a win win for BBB. Look at the hype its drumming up for a regular season game. This is the national game instead of the Warriors.

BBB

Neva Lost :pimp:
THe hype around this game is HUGE. Literally every single sports news show has been talking about it. Not sure he drops 40 but when will people know that Lonzo can have a 10 8 and 8 game and still have played "very well" Its up to his teammates to hit their open shots that he provides them

Lonzos usage is so damn high its almost inevitable he'll have a 10-8-8 type game
can say that about every player with good stats. THe 8 assists will be gotten even though Ingram will miss 4 wide open 3s, Nance will pass up 4 easy 4 foot jumpers because his shot sucks and Randle will take easy passes handed to him and bulldoze into someone for the charge. Lakers have ZERO shooters. Lopez is out there as your go to three point shooter, think about that. Then you will have ESPN ranting and raving about how Lonzo was "shut down" Thats all I'm saying

THe hype around this game is HUGE. Literally every single sports news show has been talking about it. Not sure he drops 40 but when will people know that Lonzo can have a 10 8 and 8 game and still have played "very well" Its up to his teammates to hit their open shots that he provides them
**** crazy. ESPN and FS1 both like " OMG what is Lonzo in for?!?!?" Lol

**** crazy. ESPN and FS1 both like " OMG what is Lonzo in for?!?!?" Lol
yea its kind of amusing and very sad at the same time.

Here is whats going to happen. Lakers are going to lose as expected. Lonzo gonna play like a 19 year old rookie, have some ups and have some downs. He'll show flashes of brilliance but then miss a handful of shots. Probably end up with 12 9 and 6 on 35% shooting. Wall will have 32, 6 and 4. All results that would have happened anyways, regardless of whether we had Ball or not. But ESPN and FS1 will have headline after headline saying "see lavar, lonzo is being targeted. Its your fault Lakers lost and Wall went off" As if Wall was going to put up 6, 5 and 3 if Ball sat out.

Hell, ESPN makes it seem like the Lakers might win if they sit Ball - since this would prompt Wall to take the day off too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom