• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching the Jump the other day and Pierce said, "Just a little ankle, he will play, it's unreal he has never been hurt, at least I have never saw him hurt". Then him and T-Mac gave that grin to one another. :lol:

Been saying this for years. 6'8" 260, never seen the guy tear up anything, plays physical basketball, plays high minutes, always healthy. Occasional cramps and an ankle roll here or there.

Nah, dude is on something serious

no way bron is juicing... him never being hurt kinda debunks that ya know...
and wassup with pierce hating on bron so much since he started working for espn?

Never forget

Derrick Rose says that performance enhancing drugs are a huge problem in the NBA, in a snippet that made the pages of ESPN the Magazine a few weeks ago, and the reaction to his comment seems to have hit a fever pitch.

And while we don't question Rose's knowledge of the inner-workings of this league, and what he's seen versus what we've observed and learned from afar, this does appear to be much ado about nothing. I'm hardly the NBA's favorite scribe these days, but it should be pointed out that this league has had strict testing for both drugs and supplements for decades, with ever-evolving guidelines, and that those who have been caught in the crosshairs with these sorts of things have been quickly sent to the sidelines. The league tests, and the few who use get caught.

In one of those quickie Q and A's ESPN Mag likes to run every-however-often-they-publish, Rose was asked to rate the NBA's problem with PEDs on a scale from one to ten. He classified it as a "seven," and then dropped this:

"It's huge and I think we need a level playing field, where nobody has that advantage over the next person."

Wonder how long Oladip can keep this up.

I think he'll average close to 20ppg this year...on decent percentages.

Teflon Bron :pimp:

Everybody known he was a different kind of athlete since HS but his durability has been pretty remarkable given his style of play :nerd:

IMG_0094.PNG

Webber :smh: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom