Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kcp and clarkson arent what i would consider "playmakers"

Neither one of them are adequate at playmaking for others.

I'm not sure if either of them have ever averaged more than 3 assists per game.
They need a secondary ball handler who looks for more than his own shot.

DLo had JC and Lou Will last year and scored a decent amount of points

Lonzo is just not making his shots

Yes it would be better for Lonzo to have a better secondary ball handler but let’s not act like he’s not missing wide open three pointers

I'm not sure if either of them have ever averaged more than 3 assists per game.
They need a secondary ball handler who looks for more than his own shot.

What???? He can get his shots through ball movements and creating his own damn shots.

You don't need other ball handlers for that. Cut the BS already.

Ball is just a horrrible scorer with messed up form.

He's 6'6 at PG he's got the height advantage over all PGs in the league.

He can easily get his shots off over them if he fixes his form.

DNEg_cgXUAEO2r2.jpg

quotes like this let me know lil bro aint soft. He aint mentally frail or emotional. Hella dudes would be in their bag of feels if they suddenly had everybody going at them on some personal ****. **** there are 10 yr vets that would be affected by it mentally and not be able to eat or sleep until they let the yoppa off.. anonymously..

KCP and Clarkson are both black holes and not really what anyone would describe as secondary ball handlers. Lonzo is missing shots in part because he isn't getting good looks. I don't know why y'all refuse to look at things plainly in your face and accept them. It's ok to be a fan and also recognize issues.
Last night the narrative on NT was that he needs a better shooting coach and now it’s that he needs better teammates

Which is it? Because I def see his shot is broken. He’s getting looks and not making them. Yeah he gets challenged too but I see that as more of poor shot selection than teammates not helping him.

D'lo had a good amount of shots created for him at the rim when he was here. But a weird trend is that Randle and now Ingram and Zo have been heavy iso guys. I think Randle was also right up there with harden in unassisted shots a year or two ago

Pacers coach suggests Paul George wasn't a leader, and George kind of agrees

IMG_0293.JPG

“I’m not the leader in terms of getting on everyone,” George said. “I know what level I need to play at. I like to lead by people seeing me playing at a certain level. That’s what I expect out of everyone. You’re not going to look at Paul and see him slacking, not carrying his weight.

“All the other stuff, Paul doesn’t lead and all that? That’s fine. Go grab guys that lead, then. Let me help them lead. We didn’t get it done there, for whatever reason. But Paul not being assertive, Paul being a terrible leader?” George smiled with sarcasm. “I’ll take that. I had a great journey there. I tried to do my best. It just didn’t happen.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/pacers-coa...asnt-leader-george-kind-agrees-210736012.html

Last night the narrative on NT was that he needs a better shooting coach and now it’s that he needs better teammates

Which is it? Because I def see his shot is broken. He’s getting looks and not making them. Yeah he gets challenged too but I see that as more of poor shot selection than teammates not helping him.

Uh it's both. Again, these things are plain as day and y'all just REFUSE to accept it. You can be a bad scorer, have bad mechanics AND be put in awful positions to score. All those things can be true at the same time.

D'lo had a good amount of shots created for him at the rim when he was here. But a weird trend is that Randle and now Ingram and Zo have been heavy iso guys. I think Randle was also right up there with harden in unassisted shots a year or two ago
That’s because DLo plays better off the ball and is a better cutter than Lonzo.

Two different play styles. But I’m just saying though, Lonzo’s field goal struggles are not mainly because of teammates, it’s the poor shot selection and having a inconsistent shot.

Zo can't create his own shots? Lmao.

When he's moving to the right how the hell is he gonna get a shot off????????

It's not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom