• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Lonzo's ceiling is severely limited by not being able to get his shot off. Should improve as he gets stronger, but he also doesn't have a lot of wiggle laterally, so he's not even able to create a whole lot of space off the bounce.

I think Lonzo's ceiling is severely limited by not being able to get his shot off. Should improve as he gets stronger, but he also doesn't have a lot of wiggle laterally, so he's not even able to create a whole lot of space off the bounce.

Limited to what exactly? He doesn't look like he's had great difficulty getting clean looks to me so far. They're just not falling.

In shoulr improve. He’s intelligent

once teammates start hitting their shots consistently he will be okay.....

Limited to what exactly?
His ceiling has a limit? He just likely won't be a guy who can take over a game scoring with his tools. Not great at beating guys off the bounce or in PnR. Basically limited to open shots and straight line drives to the rim. Both are not as difficult to defend.

I mean aside from playing Earl Watson elite, dude hasn’t cracked 25% shooting yet.

It’s not hating, his scoring is a concern

Against non Phoenix Suns teams

Clippers - 3 points, 1/6 fg, 1-3 3pt, 1/2 ft

Pelicans - 8 points, 3/13 fg, 2/2 ft, 0/5 3pt

Wizards - 6 points, 2/11 fg, 2/3 ft, 0/5 3pt

5.6 PPG on 20/07/71

His scoring is a valid concern.

Last edited:

IMG_0046.PNG
120!!

Status
Not open for further replies.