• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How come the teams are wearing away jerseys at home? and away teams wearing home jerseys? Is this because of Nike or...?

Nike

Rather than labeling their home and away garbs traditionally, Nike is renaming them “Association edition” which would have been home colors and “Icon edition” which would have been away colors.

The home team will choose, from night to night, what colors they will wear. But now, light colors don’t mean you’re at home. Dark colors don’t mean you’re on the road. It’s all flexible.

Over a season plus minus is a better indicator of a players point differential than one game.

Plus/Minus is a good way to explain the importance of Steph Curry and his gravity. Him being on the floor makes the team better its far from a dumb stat

Picking a game where an entire team is getting washed as an example of why plus minus isn't good is shallow and vapid.
I could understand that, but my thinking is it's based too heavily on your teammates performances/rotations for it to be a meaningful stat.

Giannis put up a 28 point near triple double on 50% shooting, yet Malcolm Brogdon has a higher +/-... if this happens over a game, i don't see how a larger accumulation of it tells me anything important.

if your a great player on a bad team your +/- is gonna suffer regardless. doesn't matter how well you play if your surrounded by bad players

Nike

Rather than labeling their home and away garbs traditionally, Nike is renaming them “Association edition” which would have been home colors and “Icon edition” which would have been away colors.

The home team will choose, from night to night, what colors they will wear. But now, light colors don’t mean you’re at home. Dark colors don’t mean you’re on the road. It’s all flexible.

I see. Dope

WCS looks like a sound cloud rapper
He's missing at least one of these tattoos
maxresdefault.jpg

Giannis put up a 28 point near triple double on 50% shooting, yet Malcolm Brogdon has a higher +/-... if this happens over a game, i don't see how a larger accumulation of it tells me anything important.

if your a great player on a bad team your +/- is gonna suffer regardless. doesn't matter how well you play if your surrounded by bad players
Again using one game to judge plus minus makes no sense.

Literally nothing in this in this game can be viewed on a one game sample size.

If someone scores 50 once do we say they average 50 PPG?

Ingram with his struggle braids and frail physique is the personification of a soundcloud rapper.
He drops a track and Wavy would post it here in seconds. He's got the requisite amount of tats too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom