• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW. REFS!!!! Hate when the refs make calls that detwrmi e the outcome rather than the play of the players. We just got screwed.

I tried to tell yall bout Star Fox man.

Youngin is ready for greatness. Hes so chill and relaxed and focused. He doesnt play like a rookie at all. Mature af with the rock.

*And i coined Star Fox. Thats mine.

I think it's kinda messed up that they reversed that call based on the replay and it messes up the flow of the game. They already called the shooting foul; it's different from when the ball goes out of bounds and they check the replay to see who gets possession.

Again using one game to judge plus minus makes no sense.

Literally nothing in this in this game can be viewed on a one game sample size.

If some scores 50 once do we say they average 50 PPG?

If the stat is churning out dumb results on a game by game basis........ a larger sample is just going to a larger scale of a stupid stat.

If i'm playing on a bad team, yet putting up good efficient numbers...... why should i be penalized because the people around me aren't good.... How is that going to eventually "balance out", the players aren't gonna suddenly just become better overnight. It's literally a stat just to have, like no **** already great players are gonna play better when you put another great player around them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom