• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the ones where you said KCP was a good "secondary playmaker"?

Or the one where you said Hassan Whiteside was better than Rudy Gobert?

:nerd: :nerd:
First off, when did I say KCP was "good" at being a secondary ball handler. I'm saying that's his role at the Lakers currently. He may not be "good" at it, but he's doing it lol

And hey, I'm sold now that Gobert is better than Whiteside.

I like reddit for analysis sometimes but for the most part I don't care for it. Half of the time them reddit threads are corny as hell. Everyone trying to be comedians doesnt do it for me.
When I want to read ish I do enjoy some things at 538.
For The most part I just watch as many games as I can and talk on here. Pretty much ends there.

Pelicans should make a play for him. Ship out Holiday and Ian Clark.

I was thinking the same but I'm not sure how the Pelicans will handle the Cousins situation. Maybe Holiday, Cousins, Ian Clark for Bledsoe, Chandler and a lotto pick. I'm just thinking as I type...

I like MDJ for my NBA YouTube. I like how he's just a regular dude trying to teach people about ball and learn himself as well.

Also let me clarify on that whole Lonzo Ball/ secondary ball handlers topic

Someone (I forgot who) brought up that Lonzo needs secondary ball handlers to be more efficient at scoring

I simply said KCP and JC are the secondary ball handlers of team (I didn't mention their quality of play though)

Then they moved the topic to Lonzo needs more help (which technically he would be better with more quality "secondary ball handlers")

Sportscenter poppin like this??
whoo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom