Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bledsoe to the Bucks for Henson/Brogdon is the best deal imo

I think Brogdon is amazingly overrated. He's 25 before the end of the year, he pretty much is what he is. I get the bucks are rebuilding around "length" but it's a deal that makes sense for both sides.

point blank melo is past his prime paul george is in his prime

one is gonna bow down the other is gonna still deman respect and rightfully so

I think Brogdon is amazingly overrated. He's 25 before the end of the year, he pretty much is what he is. I get the bucks are rebuilding around "length" but it's a deal that makes sense for both sides.

You think so? Can Bledsoe hit the 3? Honest question. Brogdon shoots it at a high clip

Buck would be foolish to trade Brogdon for Bledsoe. I like Bledsoe, but I don't know if he would fit with the Bucks. Better they move Jabari for Bledsoe since they are questioning if he could hold up.

Sure but Bledsoe is old and is always injured. He’s past his prime already.

The lord is my shepherd

y0ZDadq.png

Bledsoe was still a top 40 player last year and will be valuable for the length of his contract.

He would be the second best player on the team the second he walked in the door. I know he might not be a perfect fit next to Giannis but he is an undoubted talent upgrade for them.

Bledsoe was still a top 40 player last year and will be valuable for the length of his contract.

He would be the second best player on the team the second he walked in the door. I know he might not be a perfect fit next to Giannis but he is an undoubted talent upgrade for them.

Add to it you got good shooters in Snell and Middleton, you don’t miss out as much of his lack of shooting.

Bucks need another playmaker.

Brogden health history exceeds Bledsoe and that’s the end of that. Who knows if Bledso even wants to be in MKE.

Last thing the Bucks need is a cancer.
Brogdon can atleast develope into a creator and from last night, he looks good. He’s only 25 with strong perimeter defense.

Reactions: OTG

That 2nd best player is Parker.
And being that them both (Bledsoe) are usually injured....
I’d rather move Parker for Bledsoe.

That’s the question. IS he going to play?
WILL he play? CAN he play? Those questions remains large. Especially after Phoenix situation.

Phoenix been documented as a slum since Nash left.

He’s got a chance to play for a better team and improve his image in the league. Dude can absolutely play.

You can potentially have him, alphabet and jabari come playoff time. That’s some top tier athleticism assuming broother Jabari is healthy

Inside the NBA is terrible. The entire TNT NBA product is bad. It contributes to the idiocy of the casual basketball fan.
It doesn't "contribute" to the idiocy.
It caters to It's market.
Big difference my man.
Everyone isn't you.
As a matter of fact, most people aren't.
The market isn't.
TNT's market isn't you. They cater to the masses not the Ball Snobs which you are.

You think WalMart sells Seiko because it can't afford Rolex?
No.
They sell Seiko because that is the market, cousin.
TNT does it's job.
It's you who fits out.

Charles Barkley said Chris Paul isn't a good spot up shooter. He said that to the masses. A blatantly wrong thing. That's contributing to the idiocy.

They constantly say things that are not true and their opinions are based around ideals from 1990 that have been rendered obsolete.

Charles Barkley said the Warriors don't play defense.

on another occasion..

Charles Barkley said 3 point shooting teams cannot win championships.

Charles Barkley said the Warriors ruined basketball.

Charles Barkley says a lot of things. Don't do Charles Barkley. Dew you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom