Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Few things I love more in the game than watching Melo getting to cook

Ian BegleyESPN Staff Writer
i

A few Knicks are shooting around in the dark during the halftime break while a band plays at Madison Square Garden. Doesn't seem ideal.

I need the Magics to be *** for cheap tickets. :smh:

Need the stadiums half empty too so I can move down to courtside.

I need the Magics to be *** for cheap tickets. :smh:

Need the stadiums half empty too so I can move down to courtside.
This is how I feel about the Sixers. The Knicks and Nets will never be cheap even though they've sucked for years. The Sixers were my ace.

This is how I feel about the Sixers. The Knicks and Nets will never be cheap even though they've sucked for years. The Sixers were my ace.
how the nets arent cheap is beyond me.. I was trying to get tickets to that cavs game and the prices were outrageous

I also wish more teams would be smarter with players that are injury prone or com8ng off a bad injury. Give them limited playing time throughout the season. So when the playoffs come they can be well rested and 100%.

If Cleveland manages Rose/Thomas minutes the right way. Instead of playing them full time with alot of minutes like there not injury prone. They can easily beat GS in the finals. But i highly doubt theyll do it that way.

Being injury prone is not bad when a coach/team handles your playing time the right way. If your getting the same outcome and results by doing the same thing over and over. Then why do it?

Hit the showers fam. The internet not working for you today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom