• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how the nets arent cheap is beyond me.. I was trying to get tickets to that cavs game and the prices were outrageous
I stopped even trying to think about it fam. I understood the Knicks cause they have decades of hype behind them but there's no logic behind the Knicks except that NYC cost of living is flat out garbage. Nothing is appropriately priced.

These teams all got better and its eveident as hell that aint none of em in gsw stratosphere. Everybody midas whale just wade it out. Gsw will be washed again one day. In like 4 yrs. Then we'll start over. New top dogs. But not before then lol

Lakers fans,

Since you guys all hate Julius Randle and are probably going to let him walk this summer, do you just want to get him off your hands now for that trade exception the Celtics have?

Lakers fans,

Since you guys all hate Julius Randle and are probably going to let him walk this summer, do you just want to get him off your hands now for that trade exception the Celtics have?

Nah, he's an asset. Plus Magic would never deal with y'all clown *** anyway.

Dwight got the better of Capela (and Tarik Black), but not the better of Ryan Anderson (and Luc Mbah A Moute)

how do lakers fans feel knowing that the celtics have the way better future set up for them right now
unless one of our franchises wins a championship dont mean a got damn thing who has a better future set up

as it stands now lebron james is the gate keeper in the east

I need the Magics to be *** for cheap tickets. :smh:

Need the stadiums half empty too so I can move down to courtside.
Man, I can't even count how many games over the years I've been to for under $30. Practically lived in the O-rena during the T Mac era

OKC and the Twolves needs to happen in the playoffs

IMG_0094.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom