Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers still going to land LeBron, russ and pg

...in 2023
kobe-malone-shaq-payton-174979_480_art_R0.jpeg

so the best options for a one night stay(maybe 2) for october 11 in miami? should i stick with a little pricier hotel just to be close to the arena or traffic isn't that bad and i would be alright

westbrookis the one that has looked petty as **** since he left. like an angry ex lover

Westbrook isn't defending his honor using alternate accounts. Is Westbrook is the angry scorned lover, KD is the ex lover fronting like everything is ok while still checking his exes FB and Twitter at all hours of the night way after the relationship is over.

Westbrook isn't defending his honor using alternate accounts. Is Westbrook is the angry scorned lover, KD is the ex lover fronting like everything is ok while still checking his exes FB and Twitter at all hours of the night way after the relationship is over.
westbrook is however the butthurt ***** dressing up in white leggings with a camera around his neck and refusing to speak to a ***** that played with him for 8 years that he considered a brother and before anybody come in and say you would too if he left you without telling you. NO no i would not im a grown *** man not a little *** kid. my brother moved out of state and gave me only a weeks notice did i stop talking to him and act like a *****? hell to the naw.

funny how ****** quick to call kd out on his questionable twitter activity but give other ****** passes

westbrook is however the butthurt ***** dressing up in white leggings with a camera around his neck and refusing to speak to a ***** that played with him for 8 years that he considered a brother and before anybody come in and say you would too if he left you without telling you. NO no i would not im a grown *** man not a little *** kid. my brother moved out of state and gave me only a weeks notice did i stop talking to him and act like a *****? hell to the naw.

funny how *****s quick to call kd out on his questionable twitter activity but give other *****s passes

Log off KD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom