• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any hypothetical 3rd piece is probably going to be making around $20k. Outside of Anderson, they just don't have the contracts that would make sense for another team. Other than Boogie, what other piece is actually potentially available this season? DeAndre? He's not going to make a big enough impact.
There's a few, probably won't happen this season. Can't see New Orleans being willing to take back Anderson as well. Don't want DeAndre either.

We'll see, I do like Houston's chances this year.

All hail the Brodie.

Good for him and OKC. The money, stability, and getting a chance to stay in one place and try to build a legacy.

I guess I can finally give up on my secret pipedream that he and LeBron lead the Knicks to the promiseland, but at least I can just keep hoping I hit the Powerball.

There's a few, probably won't happen this season. Can't see New Orleans being willing to take back Anderson as well. Don't want DeAndre either.

We'll see, I do like Houston's chances this year.
Chances at what? I think they'll definitely be a really good team. Could see them winning somewhere around 60 games. They have no chance at beating GSW in a series though.

Chances at what? I think they'll definitely be a really good team. Could see them winning somewhere around 60 games. They have no chance at beating GSW in a series though.
Finals is possible, but Houston has to play pretty much a perfect series in order for it to happen. We have the wing depth and defensive players that could help for flexibility, my main worry is that D'Antoni's offense will probably hinder Houston from being a top 10 team defensively. IIRC we were middle of the pack last season and want to say one of the worst in the playoffs.

https://niketalk.com/threads/the-20...-to-lamar-odom.629224/page-1602#post-24241902

https://niketalk.com/threads/offici...eek-before-the.624605/page-1422#post-23262732

But but but Russ will FOR SURE be a Laker, and maybe KD too.

IMG_2988.GIF

2491_original.gif

MJ still cant dress for **** :lol:

Attachments

• a3ecef173f2f50bf363598f31e1008f1.jpg
    a3ecef173f2f50bf363598f31e1008f1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 37
Can we get a tally of the darndest things NBA players said this offseason?

PG- said he's goin for MVP
LMA- w/ that new gen...

What else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom