• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh...the 4 seasons prior that he started he at PF?

They had the league's #1 defense the year Draymond stepped into that role but i suppose they could have done that with Lee too huh?
Have to consider the coaching change or changes and player growth within that time span.

Don't really remember how Draymond became a starter, but I think we give both him and Kerr more credit than deserved for the Warriors' success.

For you think his a top 10 player is laughable.

Dude playing with a HOF roster with the best spacing of all time and still puts mediocre numbers on ****ty efficiency.
im a dray fan and this is correct. people still dont get you can be very good and overrated. they assume overrated =bad...

when people call john wall the best pg in the league they overrating him.
when people call dray a top 10 player they are overrating him .
when people call russ the best player in the league they are overrating him.

Mfs alway whining about how the new NBA is too sawft & players are too buddy buddy with each other.

Here, we have Dray who is a complete opposite of that and who is what everybody has been wishing for but errybody wants to hate on him.

Y'all bunch of females. Don't even know what y'all want.

Am I tripping or was Draymond not texting KD in the middle of a WCF series? If that’s the opposite of buddy-buddy then I need to brush up on my vocabulary.

Da E&J cam back live beby
20171028_182333_Film2.jpg

Steph/Klay were stars beforehand honestly. I guess Draymond was the missing piece, but I'm sure they could have won with Lee starting.

Steph and Klay ain’t make an all star game until AFTER Draymond was drafted.

Draymond is a Dennis Rodman type dude...

Am I tripping or was Draymond not texting KD in the middle of a WCF series? If that’s the opposite of buddy-buddy then I need to brush up on my vocabulary.

lol at you not knowing anything about the art of war. how do you think the warriors came back from 3-1 deficit? playing chess, not checkers b.

How long has Dwight been working on midrange?

Several Nigerian scam summers ago, with Hakeem.

ZBO getting fined or nah :nerd:

Took a little longer that I thought but #Popoviching is alive and well in 2017 -2018. No issue tonight, but when they put that out about Bron, Steph, etc., when visiting an arena. Then it hits the fan. Nobody is paying insipid ticket prices to see Z-Bo.

Dray's top 20 at worse to me, sketchy to put him at 15 imo Have him right between the second tier star wings (Giannas, Butler, Hayward) and second tier guards (Conley, Kyrie, IT, Wall)

Draymond has to be somewhere in the top 20 because it can be argued that he's the best defensive player in the league and also has other skills. 10 is a reach to me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom